Firefox have just updated their nightly builds to 7.0a1 and if you want to continue to use your existing Addons, you will be aware that some gentle browser hacking is required.
However, the usual Firefox hack involving extensions.checkCompatability.x now fails. I tried the following entries and the Nightly build ignored them
However, a great post from Daniel, discusses how to solve the problem.
To get your Addons working under Nightly 7.0a1:
- Open a new tab.
- Type about:config in the address bar.
- Right click anywhere on the page and click on Boolean under New.
- Enter this as the preference name: extensions.checkCompatibility.nightly
- Click OK.
- Choose false and then click OK again.
- Restart your browser and all your add-ons should be runnable again.