Hat tip to Paul Thurrott
Remember! Microsoft Office Service Packs are cumulative, you only need the latest service pack.
Here’s how you slipstream Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2).
1. Download the standalone installer (290 MB). The filename is office2007sp2-kb953195-fullfile-en-us.exe.
2. Create two folders in the root of your C: drive. (C:Extract) and (C:Updates).
3. Move the Office 2007 SP2 installer to the Extract folder.
4. Open a command line window (CMD with Administrative Privileges) and type the following:
5. Agree to the EULA and then close the Installer when completed.
6. Move the contents of the C:Updates folder to the Updates folder in your Office 2007 install folder structure.
7. Optionally, burn to disc or, update/file share.